Are you stumped when it comes to what to buy for your football-loving female friends? No worries! We’ve got you covered with 11 great gift ideas for your lady friends. Whether they are casual observers of the game or hardcore fanatics, there’s something on the list for everyone. It should go without saying that all of these items are Snap approved, of course!
1. Game tickets (varies) – This tops our list every year. With high-stakes divisional games in December and playoffs right around the corner, tickets make a really nice stocking-stuffer. StubHub or Ticket Exchange are probably the two most legit sources if you can’t get them from the team’s ticketing site.
2. Jersey ($94.50+) – Obviously if someone has a favorite player, that’s your go-to choice for a jersey, but if you’re not sure, try to pick one of the “big names” that has been on team for a while and probably won’t get traded to another team. Our advice is to skip the special edition jerseys and go for the standard team colors. The NFL offers jerseys at different price points, but our personal opinion is that you don’t need the most expensive style. Looking for cheaper options? Some women will fit in (and prefer the fit of) children’s sizes. Use your 15-30% off codes/coupons to get jerseys for cheaper at Kohl’s.
3. Alex & Ani bangles ($32) – People either like these bracelets or they hate them. Sure, they’re a little trendy, but if your lady friend already has some, they make a great addition to her collection. We like them for their simplicity and the fact that you can wear them year-round.
4. Cutting board ($12.99) – We would love to have one of these in our kitchen and think it would be kind of adorable as a serving tray when having friends over for the game. Use one of those 20% off coupons that always come in the mail from Bed Bath & Beyond and you’ve got a good deal.
5. Get Your Own Damn Beer, I’m Watching the Game! by Holly Robinson Peete ($9.83) – I read this book when I was first getting into football and I really enjoyed it. I wouldn’t recommend for hardcore fans because it’s not pure football. Holly does a good job explaining the basics, while adding a nice touch with some of her personal stories. She’s got some good diagrams in there, as well.
6. Knit hat ($22.95) – If you’ve ever been to a cold-weather football game, a warm hat is essential. We think the chunky knit and beanie style of this particular hat is cute, but there are a ton of options out there.
7. Ugly sweater ($69.95) – Sure, these aren’t cheap, but they are all kinds of awesome. We’re currently trying to persuade our family to invest in these so we can have one heck of a picture on our holiday greeting card. They pull double-duty if you ever have to go to one of those stupid ugly sweater parties. We like this v-neck style in particular, but there are different options out there for men, women, and children.
8. Pandora charms ($160) – One of the more expensive items on our list, but if you’ve got a Pandora fan in the family, this would make a great addition to their bracelet. We like that they have two different styles.
9. Infinity scarf ($24.95) – We have a cousin who is the queen of scarves – she can make just about any scarf look insanely good. She’s not a big football fan, but she could definitely rock one of these bad boys.
10. Player charity apparel (varies) – Looking for a way to give back with your gift? Many players’ charities sell apparel. We’re featuring our favorite sweatshirt ($38.99) from the Derrick Coleman No Excuses foundation.
11. Victoria’s Secret PINK gift set ($69.50) – Don’t even get us started on how cute/adorable/comfortable clothes are from Victoria’s Secret. How do they do it?! We love that they’ve teamed with major sports leagues to give us some great game day options. You can’t go wrong with their leggings and crew tops.
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below!
– Michelle and Val