It doesn’t take much to get us excited at The Snap. Sometimes it’s a re-Tweet, sometimes it’s a Facebook shout-out, sometimes it’s an e-mail response, and sometimes it’s a really special person who takes the time to chat with us.
Here’s our ever-expanding list of NFL players and professionals that have acknowledged our existence (in alphabetical order, of course – we don’t play favorites):
- Patrick Chung, New England Patriots Safety, and wife Cecelia Chung through their Chung Changing Lives charity
- Derrick Coleman, Seattle Seahawks Running Back
- Brandon Williams, Baltimore Ravens Defensive Tackle
- Joe and Jen Andruzzi, Directors of the Joe Andruzzi Foundation
- Chrissy Carew, Founder of the Insightful Player
- Steve Peregory, Executive Director of the Brigance Brigade Foundation
- Melissa Mahler, Founder of ProPlayerInsiders
- Mike Reiss, ESPN.com Patriots beat writer
- Denise Wayne, President of the Professional Football Players Mothers’ Association and Reggie Wayne’s mother
Other Fabulous People
- Mindy Kaling, star of The Mindy Project and one of our favorite reads, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)
- Rob Riggle, comedian and NFL on Fox pre-show guy
Thank you so much to these special people who help to validate the time that we spend making The Snap the best it can be.
– Michelle and Val